Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Reason for this Blog

In my life I have had many fears.  What it really boils down to is that  I have been afraid to just be myself.  I have had a lot of things in my life shatter who I am down to my core being and I am in the process of rebuilding myself.  One of the fears that I have had is the fear of letting people see who I am inside, deep deep down, and part of that is letting people into my world of writing.  I am by nature a writer.  I have always written about everything in my journal and up until now it has been for my eyes only.  I feel that God is beginning to lead me into a new phase in my life where I share that secret world with my family, friends, and now apparently the universe (or anyone who happens upon this blog). So here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment